Friday, January 8, 2010


Beberapa menit lagi satu perubahan akan terjadi dalam hidup saya!. perubahan umur!!!!......ya Tuhan.....tanpa terasa i'm getting old!!!...and i dont realize it!!!!....sepertinya saat terbangun tiba-tiba""""what... am i that old????......


Dan kembali sebuah pertanyaan muncul di benak saya (ini terjadi setiap tgl 9 setiap thnnya)....What will happen next????.....what is my biggest achievement till this age??????....

I don't know.....there's nothing special.....but trouble will always find me no matter where i go.... it always happen every years...there's always bad thing happen to me :-( dont know why.....


But this year i have a good feeling about my luck.....my luck will change ( i wish....).....all i have to do just believe......believe good things will come to me.....and i'll get what i really want in my life......coz i deserved that.... i deserved to be happy just like everybody else!!!...


HAPPY B'DAY TO ME, MY SELF AND I.................




No comments:

Post a Comment